• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 4th Test at the MCG

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The worst thing about getting married is having to spend every other boxing day doing Christmas with the in laws. They're a tennis family so the tv is off.

At least my side of the family has the decency to have the tv on the cricket when it's their turn for boxing day.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The worst thing about getting married is having to spend every other boxing day doing Christmas with the in laws. They're a tennis family so the tv is off.

At least my side of the family has the decency to have the tv on the cricket when it's their turn for boxing day.
You should be more thankful, hopefully your husband doesn't see this

stephen

My son took his first step yesterday morning. This morning he went straight to the play room, granted the cricket bat, crossed the room, picked up a ball and then started hitting it.

I was so proud.

fredfertang

I've never seen an England attack look so anodyne in my life - did we even have a half decent shout?

I can only remember the Broad one that was palpably too high

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
This is all so pointless. Sack Bayliss as coach tomorrow and just retain him as someone who can give pre match speeches about intent to the one day team. There's absolutely no end game here.