cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Australian selectors how good are they

  1. #31
    You'll Never Walk Alone Nate's Avatar
    Bowling tgfg Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    28,730
    Mitcheh really did surprise me - no way did I think he was capable of such an innings. Kudos, selectors.
    Jesus brings life eternal


  2. #32
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Top_Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Marburg, Germany
    Posts
    26,196
    I get so few right so I'm claiming this one, ****s.

    Australian Domestic Season 2017/18

  3. #33
    International Captain stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    aus
    Posts
    7,058
    That's the second time someone had linked to a page in a thread that doesn't make sense. Why doesn't everyone use the maximum posts per page setting like me?
    zorax likes this.

  4. #34
    International Vice-Captain Tangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    63*
    Posts
    4,100
    While better than Wade Paine has had like 1 drop per innings. Hasn't had a big affect yet since we're at home against minnows.


  5. #35
    TNT
    TNT is offline
    State Vice-Captain TNT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangles View Post
    While better than Wade Paine has had like 1 drop per innings. Hasn't had a big affect yet since we're at home against minnows.
    Paine has dropped six catches, really.
    If you nick it walk

  6. #36
    U19 Cricketer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    goole
    Posts
    415

  7. #37
    School Boy/Girl Cricketer
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangles View Post
    While better than Wade Paine has had like 1 drop per innings. Hasn't had a big affect yet since we're at home against minnows.
    Last 4 series for Aus in England : Played 4 lost 4

    Last 4 series for Eng in Australia: Played 4 won 1 lost 3

    Oh dear boyo. Looks like you're smaller than England when away from home!

  8. #38
    Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    27,032
    Quote Originally Posted by eempyrean View Post
    Last 4 series for Aus in England : Played 4 lost 4

    Last 4 series for Eng in Australia: Played 4 won 1 lost 3

    Oh dear boyo. Looks like you're smaller than England when away from home!
    Good one, sure showed him

  9. #39
    U19 Debutant
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    346
    The selectors are only as good as the players they have to pick. Take this same team over to the UAE or India and Aus get hammered...well they did already. Bring them to England and they might be as competitive as England are in Aus.

    Everything must be in context. This is not the side of the last decade, who could win away and at home. And I can't see if England or Australia developing a truly great side in the near future so expect plenty of home wins and away losses in the coming Ashes series, as has been the case for the past few years.

  10. #40
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    48,658
    Quote Originally Posted by oblongballs View Post
    The selectors are only as good as the players they have to pick. Take this same team over to the UAE or India and Aus get hammered...well they did already. Bring them to England and they might be as competitive as England are in Aus.

    Everything must be in context. This is not the side of the last decade, who could win away and at home. And I can't see if England or Australia developing a truly great side in the near future so expect plenty of home wins and away losses in the coming Ashes series, as has been the case for the past few years.
    ok
    do you think people will be allowed to make violins?
    who's going to make the violins?

    forever 63*

  11. #41
    Gob
    Gob is offline
    International Regular Gob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    banana stand
    Posts
    3,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    ok
    ****ing Bangalore
    OverratedSanity likes this.
    Dead Dove Do Not Eat

    Virat-Vaughan-Amla

  12. #42
    Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Castle
    Posts
    57,440
    Is India out here next summer?

  13. #43
    Global Moderator vic_orthdox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    29,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Is India out here next summer?
    No Cookies | The Advertiser

    Yeah, think so.

  14. #44
    Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Castle
    Posts
    57,440
    Cheers. Be interesting to see how the new pitch in Perth plays. Looking forward to a comfortable 4-0 home win.

  15. #45
    Evil Scotsman Furball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    540
    Posts
    29,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Cheers. Be interesting to see how the new pitch in Perth plays. Looking forward to a comfortable 4-0 home win.
    Predicting it'll play like garbage.
    ​63*

    Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    Come on Lancashire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Let it be known for the record that the font in the top of the picture noted that Kohli was wearing Jimmy Choo shoes and Happy Socks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Australian Selectors
    By Bloody Hell in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 29-10-2010, 09:58 PM
  2. Australian Selectors
    By inbox24 in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 05:32 PM
  3. The Australian Selectors
    By Warne is god in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 27-03-2009, 09:57 PM
  4. Pick your Australian selectors
    By Craig in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 08:21 AM
  5. Australian Selectors
    By Nate in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 06:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •