• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I love it when a forward push doesn't go for four.

Also Marsh look's like he's holding a toothpick rather than a bat. That exaggerated defensive squat though...

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Wonder if Boycott rates Mitch Marsh.

Edit: Though maybe tempting fate a bit to call him a bowler who can bat when Smith is at the other end.

Last edited:

Larwood's_boots

U19 Debutant
Steve smith is ridiculous, no idea what to say. Was already great last time I had a proper look at him and he's just come on so much- right now englands plan is just give him singles and try and work the other batsmen (i.e. Giving up). The best I'd ever seen were Lara, ponting and tendulkar- smith looks a cut above to be honest.