• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

vogue

International Vice-Captain
I intend to remain, and be the archetypal whinging pom, unless a miracle happens of course, in which case I will try my best to be unbearable
I’ll be about, if only for the sake of Maisie , she seems to like cricket.. :ph34r:8-)

the big bambino

International Captain
This is so dire.

I really do enjoy this community and it's been a great place to hang out. I'm going to sit the rest of this Ashes out though because this Ashes subbie has just been diabolical from start to finish.

I accept that we're always going to have people that just get on my ****.......they're always here and always going to be posting ****e (IMO of course) but what has struck me is how many perfectly good posters have turned into utter morons during this series.

And it's so noticeable that the great posters here aren't active while all this 8 year old bull**** is going on. You should all take a minute and think about that.

I'll be back in the New Year.
It was an epic sledge. Cow is a strain of whinging pom that tries to compensate for his country's lost lost glories by being superior and obnoxious. Can't agree with your assessment the posting has been diabolical. Can only assume you are sour on everything because your team has been flogged on the field, lost its dignity off it and your best player appears to have punched out someone who was backing off with his hands held defensively up. You've lost your humour and because of it a sense of proportion. You may have convinced yourself you are protesting a fall in standards but it just looks like you are walking off in a huff and a sulk.

Last edited:

oblongballs

U19 Debutant
OIk let us get back on track, do we believe England will have a full squad come the end of the series? How many alcoholi...I mean cricketers will be sent home by then?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was an epic sledge. Cow is a strain of whinging pom that tries to compensate for his country's lost lost glories by being superior and obnoxious. Can't agree with your assessment the posting has been diabolical. Can only assume you are sour on everything because your team has been flogged on the field, lost its dignity off it and your best player appears to have punched out someone who was backing off with his hands held defensively up. You've lost your humour and because of it a sense of proportion. You may have convinced yourself you are protesting a fall in standards but it just looks like you are walking off in a huff and a sulk.
Just because what you say is true doesn't mean you're not a chopsy colonial upstart

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
This is so dire.

I really do enjoy this community and it's been a great place to hang out. I'm going to sit the rest of this Ashes out though because this Ashes subbie has just been diabolical from start to finish.

I accept that we're always going to have people that just get on my ****.......they're always here and always going to be posting ****e (IMO of course) but what has struck me is how many perfectly good posters have turned into utter morons during this series.

And it's so noticeable that the great posters here aren't active while all this 8 year old bull**** is going on. You should all take a minute and think about that.

I'll be back in the New Year.
Wait, this is actually directed at my one post about English players fighting and headbutting and tipping beers? Jesus. Kind of a strange compliment to be taken so seriously on a forum. And I didn't really think it was "...so dire". If you can tell me why it is, I'll gladly apologise. You seem a bit histrionic to me though...

But, ok.

And fwiw, I liked Cow.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cow is only gone for a week isn’t he?

Like England, he’ll make an appearance by day three of the next test then.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What is needed from the Perth test is a huge improvement in the English batting and secondly, and maybe more importantly, a little humility from the Australian team and the Australian posters on cricketweb.

"Win with humility, lose with grace and do both with dignity" - Joseph Stalin
Australia has never quite recovered from Hewitt being not ''the great white hope for Australian tennis'' that they all thought he'd be. I read that when he lost some heavily hyped match which had been innundating the sports sections of the papers until now, the Australians swiftly buried coverage of his defeat, replacing poor Lleyton with news of some Australian kayeking victory in Kuala Lumpur haha.
I've seen so much ungraceful and truly dire anti-Australian whinging on here. I don't know what it is about this series but some of the posting in this regard here over the last couple of weeks has been bafflingly excessive.

It's not like there's been much ****y or insulting stuff from Australian posters on here either (except TNT)