• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James Anderson says Australia is bullying England

TNT

Banned
Anderson is being bullied and all you guys want to talk about is which cricketer you find most attractive.

Starc is bullying Anderson, and you guys are treating it as a joke.

Spark

Global Moderator
Anderson is being bullied and all you guys want to talk about is which cricketer you find most attractive.

Starc is bullying Anderson, and you guys are treating it as a joke.
*world's smallest violin plays*

FBU

International Debutant
According to my wife:

Cook
Cummins
Anderson
The rest.

As far as looks go.

And Root looking like Ellen says more about Ellen than it does about Root looks-wise.
Cummins
T Curran
Anderson
Agar
Wagner

Cow

Banned
Were the Aussie players sledging Bairstow about the suicide of his father?

If so, Australia should be thrown out of world cricket.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Where did you hear that from lol. I struggle to believe there's anyone in international cricket who'd do that.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Where did you hear that from lol. I struggle to believe there's anyone in international cricket who'd do that.
Bairstow has said today in his newspaper column that he "Will take matters further" if the Aussie sledging crosses the line again.

"Some other things apart from the headbutt business were said by Australia in the middle but what they were is staying there"

You can only assume that with his book out recently that something has been said about his dad as I can't see anything else would upset him that much. Hopefully not but it is the easy conclusion to make.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
people have read what he said and what prior said and put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5. mainly just baseless speculation on twitter.

i find it highly unlikely any opponent of his would stoop to such lows.

CarlsbergXpress

U19 Vice-Captain
people have read what he said and what prior said and put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5. mainly just baseless speculation on twitter.

i find it highly unlikely any opponent of his would stoop to such lows.
Bob Willis on Sky also mentioned the 'Personal nature' of the chat in the middle and that it had crossed the line. It's speculation of course, but that's the lowest of the low if true.