• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James Anderson says Australia is bullying England

Gob

International Coach
While on the subject Jimmy does look a bit like Joel McHale from community. Definitely not the sort that i'd call an average white guy.

Got nothing on Pat Cummins though now thats some serious looks

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
do you think Smith was talking to Anderson about his lego collection?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Matt Prior has added his tuppence worth to the discussion: BBC.

Matt Prior said:
There's a lot that's gone on that I think the England players are quite upset about - and rightfully from what I've heard.

There's been a lot of chat on the pitch that hasn't got anything to do with cricket and frankly shouldn't be on a cricket pitch - stuff that hasn't come out, for various reasons.
Does ask the question what was said and why it's beyond the pale.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
According to my wife:

Cook
Cummins
Anderson
The rest.

As far as looks go.

And Root looking like Ellen says more about Ellen than it does about Root looks-wise.

Cow

Banned
Mitchell Starc's a decent looking bloke.. has a bit of a dermatology issue but a quick change of diet can fix that.

Handjob, Warner and Overton are probably the least infused with beauty.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I had a dream that Malan's first name was Dolphin and everyone was making fun of his name and it was weird when I saw that his name was actually "Dawid" and I thought "wait wasn't this guy called Dolphin"?

TNT

Banned
Matt Prior has added his tuppence worth to the discussion: BBC.

Does ask the question what was said and why it's beyond the pale.
Actually the question it asks is why is Prior making up this type of shyte.

Nothing worse than someone who complains but wont divulge why they are complaining, classic pommie whining.