• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James Anderson says Australia is bullying England

TNT

Banned
No it was ABC news wasn't it that published the one on this thread ? I appreciate Anderson wrote the original one in his column, hardly news though is it.
If he is being bullied then something needs to be done about it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah well, I've never claimed to be well edumacated..........no law degrees on my wall.

I can spot the poster that's only here for the biffo however.
If I spot any others I will bring them to your attention immediately.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The media really seems to be extra dire this tour so far. I wish we'd stop giving their bull*** stories so much credence tbh, but hey at least it's something to talk about I guess?

Burner

International Regular
Jesus. You'd have to question how mentally fragile Anderson is when the opposition player laughing at a presser is getting to him.

Bloke's not entertaining too. Those whiny dry boring bastards are the worst. No entertainment value.

cnerd123

likes this
The 'fiercest rivalry in cricket' and it's a bunch of grown men headbutting each other and having a cry about bullying

Embarrassing really

Burgey

Headbutting not alpha enough for *****. He wants players’ names drawn on donkeys and the captains to do GQ cover shoots. That’s what the tough guys do

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Honestly the biggest revelation of this whole saga is that we've discovered that James Anderson is in fact able to write.

the big bambino

International Captain
The 'fiercest rivalry in cricket' and it's a bunch of grown men headbutting each other and having a cry about bullying

Embarrassing really
Tbf it’s england that’s done the head butting and whining, and India level whining at that.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Such an insecure bunch on here. No doubt the majority of the Anderson hate is due to the fact that nobody here will ever be half as good looking.

I mean don't lie, there's not a guy here who wouldn't turn.

Burgey

While speaking of irrelevant matters like looks, how bad is Darsh’s profile pic with that haircut which looks like it’s been styled around where they place the electrodes?

D

Deleted member 34141

My interpretation would be different, maybe it is a little hint of what Australia’s intended intentions are towards England possibly but don’t think there is any truth in James Anderson’s accusation. I would think its more a designed undermining war of words going on between both teams with the way the Cameron Bancroft & Jonny Bairstow incident was used against England in the first test as the example.

TheJediBrah

Such an insecure bunch on here. No doubt the majority of the Anderson hate is due to the fact that nobody here will ever be half as good looking.

I mean don't lie, there's not a guy here who wouldn't turn.
Anderson? He's the definition of average-looking white guy

Alistair Cook though is a damn handsome man

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
James Anderson looks more like a neanderthal than actual neanderthals.