• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at Adelaide

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I find an umpire getting that wrong a lot more forgivable than those couple of plumb lbws not given in brisbane

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A Yorker. Rarity this match. I reckon Hands will scratch out just enough to keep his place. I reckon Lehmann would stick MMarsh straight back in the team over Maxwell anyway. I don't expect to see Maxwell these Ashes (or any Ashes) annoyingly. Love to see him at Melbourne though.

Cow

Banned
England need to avoid trying to decapitate Lyon and pitch the ball up to him.

All this aggressive, sledging nonsense seems to have made the quicks bowl rubbish on both sides.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd Warne talking about lack of #intent 12 balls into he day at 4/50. God he’s a ****wit.

Spark

Global Moderator
Warne needs to shut the **** up already. Australia have got into the strong positions they have in both Test matches by batting cautiously and patiently.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fancy the highest successful chase at Adelaide being from 1902. Clem Hill with 97 - he got 98 in the first innings and had scored 99 in the second innings the test before.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
It's as if Warne is on autopilot is assuming it's the mid-00s and Australia have been going at 4 runs an over throughout the series without bothering to look at how they've batted so far.

Cow

Banned
Is Handscomb good at anything else? Does he have a business qualification or a trade?

I worry for him

Spark

Global Moderator
It's as if Warne is on autopilot is assuming it's the mid-00s and Australia have been going at 4 runs an over throughout the series without bothering to look at how they've batted so far.
Or indeed not noticing that trying to go at 4rpo has been disastrous for us on slow pitches