• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at Adelaide

adub

International Captain
though iirc the Saffers did pull of a long blockathon a few years ago.

Even if we skittle the Aussies for 100 it would be foolish to think we'll then go score 300 to win. Aussies have got this.
Against Siddle, Hilf and Lyno 1.0 after Patto broke down in the first innings. Won't be happening this time.

Australia already have plenty of runs. But it's nice to give the Pommy fans something to cheer for on their way to a whitewash.

Cow

Banned
Against Siddle, Hilf and Lyno 1.0 after Patto broke down in the first innings. Won't be happening this time.

Australia already have plenty of runs. But it's nice to give the Pommy fans something to cheer for on their way to a whitewash.
It'll be nice to add to Aus' scores of under 100. Has there been a test playing nation with more under 100 scores in the past 10 years?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year

Did you not read this part or did you just feel like being a dick?

Even if we skittle the Aussies for 100 it would be foolish to think we'll then go score 300 to win. Aussies have got this.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Aussies probably already have enough on the board. 1 good session is good for the fans but shouldn't worry Smith.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tom Blundell walks around Wellington in his.
I'm guessing thierry is a Wellington local.

I know he just made his debut, but NZ must be rather chilled towards their sports folk for Tom to have the guts to walk about like that.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I'm guessing thierry is a Wellington local.

I know he just made his debut, but NZ must be rather chilled towards their sports folk for Tom to have the guts to walk about like that.
thierry henry out with a tape measure to get the height of that traffic light pole as we speak

Cow

Banned
Just seen that first Smith DRS decision against Anderson. No way on Christopher Hitchens' green earth was that not out