• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England Lions vs Queensland

SeamUp

International Coach
Can only find Durham confirming Nathan Rimmington is in the team.

Jason Floros, Matt Kuhnemann & Nathan McSweeney were doing fielding duties during the test.

But it most probably their futures team who didn't travel to Perth (Forrest, Bazley, Pfeffer, Cutting the better known names) & it contains quite a few players off to the National u19 Champs next week like Bryant, McSweeney, Wood & Bartlett.

Last edited:

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
10 Tests is more than most get.
If you follow his career he has been in-and-out of injury, and has been forced to overhaul his action to ameliorate the pressure on his foot. At worse, if his career does go down the pan - and I admit I have my own fears - it will be as an exceptional bowler who was knackered out of the game, like a Simon Jones character, and not simply a 'bad' or 'indifferent' bowler as you and others imply.

That spell against Worcs was probably about the most terrifying spell of express bowling I have had the privilege to see (and I saw James Pattinson also last season). Pink ball day-nighter also like Adelaide.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Even when fit he's not been that good - certainly he has not shown that he is an "exceptional" bowler and to call label him alongside someone like Simon Jones is an insult to Jones.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain

This was the match I mentioned over, day-nighter; Worcs' innings, Wood is 33,

Last edited:

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting to see Jack Leach there, surely he should have been in the main side instead of the vastly overhyped Crane. Looking at their respective county season statistics is like night and day.