• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

headbuttgate

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Does England have a team manager role or does that fall under Bayliss?

actually I guess that falls under Strauss

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I mean the clues are there. Bancroft's attitude today was quite stand-offish. Then again you get that with aussies on the field regardless lol (except Brad Hogg)

Gnske

I mean the clues are there. Bancroft's attitude today was quite stand-offish. Then again you get that with aussies on the field regardless lol (except Brad Hogg)
Never forgetti Brad Hogg's inexcusable crime of calling Indian players bastards in 07/08.

Sickening.

mr_mister

i only half paid attention to monkeygate back in the day. reading up about it now, and Brad Hogg's comment. what a mess that whole thing was

Shri

Mr. Glass
Didn't the ****s piss on a cricket pitch? Hope Clouderson limps away and retires mid-series just like that other **** Swann. **** 'em all.

stephen

Lyon obviously playing with Bairstow and the English via the media with his headbutting comment.

And lo and behold, Lyon was good enough with the ball to back up his lip.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Bairstow actually got fined by the ECB for being on the same jolly as Stokes, albeit he appears to have left earlier before the 'incident'.

fredfertang

In this day and age it really wouldn't have taken this long for this to come out if there were anything in it - if it's anything other than a bit of harmless banter I'll be astonished

mr_mister

what is interesting is that it was before Bancroft's domestic double ton, so it was at a time when Renshaw was still almost considered a certainty to start at the Gabba

so did this actually help Bancroft's chances at selection? in some weird stealthy roundabout way did the selectors want Bancroft to have a bit of name value with the aussie public so when this eventually broke it would mean more? food for thought

S.Kennedy

You do realise that this is starting to vindicate me in stating that this is fairly normal behaviour for northerners in late night urban environments? Boozy nightclub fistycuffs followed by a rank kebab.

mr_mister

it's normal for young males in any australian city/town too

professional athletes should behave better though for obvious reasons

S.Kennedy

Aren't Aussies all politically correct multicultural sorts these days? All obsessed with elf n safety and walking around with buckets of foreign poncy coffee?