• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pick A Theme For Each Ashes Test

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So far for this one, the theme that is striking to me is : Punched in the gut.

Works both ways; you can be the puncher, or punchee.

Burgey

The whole series could best be summed up by "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly".

vogue

International Vice-Captain
First Test: lack of knowledge of my phones apps
Second Test : Maisie’s operation
Next three tests: hope triumphs over inbuilt pessimism

TheJediBrah

Didn't they allocate that to the first test regarding SMarsh and Paine?.
Have you not followed the Tests?

They've performed excellently. Just because the mental midget fanbase complained excessively doesn't make them selector ****-ups

TNT

Banned
Have you not followed the Tests?

They've performed excellently. Just because the mental midget fanbase complained excessively doesn't make them selector ****-ups
So what **** ups did the selectors make in the third test?.

Just asking so I can identify the mental midgets after the test.

TheJediBrah

So what **** ups did the selectors make in the third test?.

Just asking so I can identify the mental midgets after the test.
Personally I don't think they made any, at least none definite.

Mitchell Marsh isn't really that bad a selection for this test in particular

Daemon

Yeah I don't like it but it's not that bad a selection. The logic behind it is sound.

I just really want to see Maxwell though. Poor guy hasn't even get a home Test despite doing admirably in India and being ok in Bangladesh.

TheJediBrah

Yeah I don't like it but it's not that bad a selection. The logic behind it is sound.

I just really want to see Maxwell though. Poor guy hasn't even get a home Test despite doing admirably in India and being ok in Bangladesh.
He's had three runs in the Test team, all in Asia, and been dropped for the home tests every time

It's quite funny