• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2017-18 Ashes Last Man Standing

Spark

Global Moderator
Eliminated:

morgieb
Daemon
Compton
stephen
marc71178
Groundking
Spikey

Remaining: (for D1 Adelaide)
Starfighter
vcs
Burgey
NotMckenzie
Furball

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hang on. When Spark said “We’ll pick it up tomorrow” I was the only one who said “Yes”.

I win.

Daemon

Will be hilarious when Burgey forgets to put in his predictions before the start of play

Burgey

In the event it is declared that I didn’t not win yesterday (which I continue to assert), my answers are:

Yes
No

Daemon

Very strange question 2 I thought. Odds on Handscomb tonning up must've been about 10.

Spark

Global Moderator
Very strange question 2 I thought. Odds on Handscomb tonning up must've been about 10.
Yeah I was scraping the barrel a bit there, because none of the bowlers had stood out so I would have had to resort to pot luck questions like "would Anderson or Broad take more wickets"