• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2017-18 Ashes Last Man Standing

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No
No

Actually I haven't a clue, so I'll just go with what worked today.

Oh and: 277

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah, this won't last too long!
Would have been more fun if elimination was triggered by having both questions wrongly answered.
I mean, everyone was expecting a faster pitch. And even then, it took a pretty freak piece of fielding to stop Vince getting a ton.

Stapel

International Regular
I mean, everyone was expecting a faster pitch. And even then, it took a pretty freak piece of fielding to stop Vince getting a ton.
I guess it is a good thing, things didn't turn out as 24 out of 28 of us thought.
I just dislike being out of this LMS competition. Confident though that another one will start this Test :) .

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
No, no would've won on the 1st day of Brisbane in 2010 and 2013 as well, so don't think you can really say it was just because of the pitch.

Anyway, yes, no and 278 for me.

Bijed

International Regular
Yeah, this won't last too long!
Would have been more fun if elimination was triggered by having both questions wrongly answered.
Yeah, maybe everyone could get 2 strikes, but lose 1 for each incorrect answer? So you can still go out in one round, but have a bit of slack. Maybe it would mean too many people getting through, though? I'd imagine a round like this one will be something of on anomaly in terms of how many people it saw eliminated.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah, maybe everyone could get 2 strikes, but lose 1 for each incorrect answer? So you can still go out in one round, but have a bit of slack. Maybe it would mean too many people getting through, though? I'd imagine a round like this one will be something of on anomaly in terms of how many people it saw eliminated.
That would make each game take way too long.

Spark

Global Moderator
Well with both sides falling in something of a heap since halfway through the morning session, congrats to fredfertang for a (very) quickfire win.

New round starts at stumps tonight.

Spark

Global Moderator
Game 2: Day 3 Brisbane

Q1: Will Australia still be batting after tea?
Q2: Will Anderson have three wickets or more by stumps?

Last edited: