• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sights around the Ashes Towns

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I guess you will see lots of POMS in fancy dress this week.

I hope you are kind to YOUR Queen when you see her.:D

TNT

Banned
Perth is super boring. Get down to Margaret River if you like wine and surfing.Full of British ex-pats with horrendous stories about why they emigrated.
We have a saying over here:There are no boring places, only boring people.

Cow

Banned
I would like to recommend inner-city Melbourne. Full of Australia's best and brightest and a great place to find an almond milk cappuccino. Hosier and Hardware lane should be frequented. It will be a welcome break to talk to youthful intellectuals after all the "aawww yeahhhs" and "fair-dinkums" of the dystopian Australian countryside and suburbs.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nothing less intellectual than modern inner city Australian youth. At least if the chatter over the arts side of my university is anything to go by.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nothing less intellectual than modern inner city Australian youth. At least if the chatter over the arts side of my university is anything to go by.
They have important ideas and you should respect them. Disappointing.