• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you neutrals want to win?

Who do neutrals want to win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anil1405

International Captain
After the Ashes series: 'I will watch the next Ashes as a neutral hoping for a great contest.'
When the Ashes begins: 'Come on England'

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Shouldn't you just want a draw and for all the bowlers to knacker themselves out ahead of playing, whatever team it is you support?

Slifer

International Captain
Australia. Because of all the condescending schitt the English media had to say about the WI prior to their most recent tour.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Australia. Because of all the condescending schitt the English media had to say about the WI prior to their most recent tour.
''English media'' like Michael Holding and people like that? They were all saying the same stuff and were all rather pleased about Headingley.

The West Indies (test team) are a popular team in England. I think you are looking on it in entirely the wrong way.

Cricketsno1scot

Cricket Spectator
I'm Scottish and absolutely love cricket, especially test. I find myself wanting England to win when they play the Aussies. Love watching India and South Africa the most. IMO Kholi is the no1 in the world.
England knew what the conditions would be like and have not (or cannot) produce the type of bowler for Aussie conditions without stokes they had no chance. Why is there no Steve harmisons? Big FAST bowlers? Do they only come around so often like the windies pace like fire or guys like Brett Lee or do England just not produce genuine fast bowlers?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm Scottish and absolutely love cricket, especially test. I find myself wanting England to win when they play the Aussies. Love watching India and South Africa the most. IMO Kholi is the no1 in the world.
England knew what the conditions would be like and have not (or cannot) produce the type of bowler for Aussie conditions without stokes they had no chance. Why is there no Steve harmisons? Big FAST bowlers? Do they only come around so often like the windies pace like fire or guys like Brett Lee or do England just not produce genuine fast bowlers?
They're probably there but simply not good enough, and if they played they'd just go for a **** load of runs

TNT

Banned
I'm pretty neutral and I think that this series has mirrored the talent and quality of the teams.