• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Personalised Ashes ranting

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Are you talking about the players in the media or us on here? I think the former will stop once the series gets underway, the latter though.......
Both... and I don't expect either to end.

Probably a little jealous waiting another 6 weeks before my team takes the field again. Spending more time in politics forum than cricket chat is not good for the soul.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Ashes is great. Never gets old. One week before day 1, and the excitement starts to build, even as a neutral.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Why does the Ashes always feel so long even before the first ball..... I mean the amount of crap already spewed in the lead up is enough for the rest of the series as far as I'm concerned. I can't image what it going to be like in 3 tests time with 2 more to go.....
Are you talking about the players in the media or us on here? I think the former will stop once the series gets underway, the latter though.......
Both... and I don't expect either to end.
StephenZA 1 - Adders 0

FMD, I couldn't have been more wrong could I?? **** talk from both teams is off the chart, and the posting here is mostly bottom of the barrel stuff.

I love the Ashes and its history and rivalry is unparalleled.........but does it bring out the worst in us? (And don't worry I know I'm just as bad as the next bloke, posted my fair share of crap here in the last couple of weeks)

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bottom of the barrel stuff? Mate, we're not even in the barrel anymore. We've worn through, gone into the ground, have hit rock bottom and have commenced drilling.

Cow

Banned
Bottom of the barrel stuff? Mate, we're not even in the barrel anymore. We've worn through, gone into the ground, have hit rock bottom and have commenced drilling.
The world's wealth is deep in the ground.

We're heading in the right direction

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Just somewhere to vent a little something that no one else cares about. Although I subscribe to BT Sport I refuse to pay them extra for multiroom, so I can't watch the Ashes in bed despite the ungodly hour that prevails in Australia. Thank you very much.
Well so much for getting BT Sport on my phone..shouldn’t have bothered ..big screen small screen..this is looking like it’s going to be a complete annihilation..:@