• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CA XI vs England

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not a fan of Can Do. Certainly not to the extent he’s a fan of himself anyway.

greg

International Debutant
Does the live stream on cricket.com.au normally finish early, or is it just me/England?

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Who's Fallins
Apparently a 21 year old with 2 List A games to his name and a grand total of 1 wicket at a cost of 83 runs. And here he is with 4 England test scalps:wacko:

Oh and lovely to see a nice 50 and out for Joe Root, fmd I hope that isn't a pattern for the summer.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Apparently a 21 year old with 2 List A games to his name and a grand total of 1 wicket at a cost of 83 runs. And here he is with 4 England test scalps:wacko:

Oh and lovely to see a nice 50 and out for Joe Root, fmd I hope that isn't a pattern for the summer.
It's been his pattern since 2014

Starfighter

Only realised this was on now. Rats.

Hope for England's sake Cook doesn't nick off like that all summer. Would be pretty good for us though.

Scaly piscine

According to Dobell Vince yorked himself, Stoneman smashed a full toss to midwicket and Root got out trying smash a pie for 6. With the leg-spinner's main variation being described as the one that hits the pitch.

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Look on the bright side, another five-niller like 2013-14 will get rid of Trevor ''cannot be arsed to attend a county match'' Bayliss. It might even get rid of the Strauss/Harrison/Graves clique although I doubt it.

Top_Cat

According to Dobell Vince yorked himself, Stoneman smashed a full toss to midwicket and Root got out trying smash a pie for 6. With the leg-spinner's main variation being described as the one that hits the pitch.
Literally every leggie not named Warne.

That said, that a flipper got Bairstow means he's already been inked as the second coming.

Last edited:

Burgey

Bayliss knows most of the Aussie players inside out. I think he’ll be a big asset for England this series tbh.

Burgey

Literally every leggie not named Warne.

That said, that a flipper got Bairstow means he's already been inked as the second coming.
Will be calls for him to replace Lyon for Brisbane. Standard start to a summer here.