• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Women's Ashes 2017/18

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Yes. They are mentioning the test but advertising the twenty20s as the next televised games.
Ah. Don’t get btsport just the sky sports. I am not paying more for btsport... have to follow it some other way.

S.Kennedy

The commentary! ''The women's game blah blah participation increasing blah blah''. They are not even discussing the game!

S.Kennedy

Interviews with Smith and pictures of Starc sitting on the hill watching interrupting play!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia’s day in the end. Rubbish from England after such a good start

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I was around that side of the ground when TPC made his appearance. Kids were literally trembling in reverent fear at his mere presence.

John Howard was also there. James Sutherland walked past in the same direction about two minutes later, clearly to grab some tips from ol' Johnny about union busting and not giving the damn plebs any working rights. Later on, a TV producer cleared the NSW Metro U15s Girls squad from a stand so that there wouldn't be background movement in the #SuperSerious interview with a failed Victorian fast bowler turned corporate stooge.

S.Kennedy

Really even test. Each team is just winning every other session marginally and canceling each other out. Boycott-esque batting. Dead wicket. Good game though if, like me, you are old school.

You might want to speak to Alyssa Healy about that...
Did I get the wrong one? There are three Australian players with confusingly similar first names. Ellyse is the bit of hot stuff I believe.

Last edited: