• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes predictions

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Not just Australia are going to win 5-0.

This has to be something a bit left field that probably won't happen but you can award yourself a Chufty Badge if it does.

I'll start with Joe Root not being dismissed for a score between 50 and 99 in the series.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
James Vince not scoring more than 25 in any innings.
Liam Livingstone to make test debut during the series.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Clouderson will retire in the middle of the series. Keeping up traditions with his **** of a friend from the previous ashes in aus.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
In the event of injury to England bowler (probably Anderson) Ball will play rather than Overton and will get belted because he's got nothing to recommend for him at test level. That's three in one, and expresses my opinion of Ball's bowling.

Ballance to get a fifty in the first test and then suck the rest of the series.

grecian

Clouderson will retire in the middle of the series. Keeping up traditions with his **** of a friend from the previous ashes in aus.
I'm not an huge fan of the banter king Swann, but you do know he had floating pieces of bones in his elbow, and every ball he bowled despite 2 operations was agony?

Shri

Mr. Glass
I'm not an huge fan of the banter king Swann, but you do know he had floating pieces of bones in his elbow, and every ball he bowled despite 2 operations was agony?
Should have stayed home. Don't take me seriously. I really ****ing hate Swann and Anderson.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Proof that he used his elbows a bit too much imo. We must erase all records of matches that Swann participated in, beginning from the India's tour of England in 2011.

We can leave the 3-0 in UAE intact however since Ajmal neutralised the unlawful bowling of Swann with some of his own.

TNT

Banned
The guy ditched his team they were doing it tough, stop with the excuses.

stephen

Yeah I don't know how anyone can defend what Swann did to his teammates that series. Trott I felt sorry for. Mental illness is never a good thing. But Swann? Bugger off coward.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Cook will not get a hundred.
Hazelwood to get at least 2 x 4fers
Warner to get minimum 2 hundreds, 1 at Sydney
Smith to be highest run scorer of the series
Anderson will average over 30
Moeen Ali to get at least 1 hundred