• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes predictions

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I reiterate, neither ***** nor OS are permitted to post in this subforum once the test matches start

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I reiterate, neither ***** nor OS are permitted to post in this subforum once the test matches start
But why do we have to suffer another week of it?? I tried to ban OS last night but the ****s still here........I think you've got to assert your authority on this point Burgey and just kick em all out now.

Burgey

But why do we have to suffer another week of it?? I tried to ban OS last night but the ****s still here........I think you've got to assert your authority on this point Burgey and just kick em all out now.
I’ll get onto it tomorrow. Watching something on Cold War UFO sightings aws and cbf

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Big prediction - IF Marsh plays the first test, he'll be very successful and make heaps of runs.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Paine will go down injured at some point in the series. I don't want this to happen but I think it will.

flibbertyjibber

Starc and Cummins to break down and not play all 5 tests. Aussie attack for Sydney to be Hazlewood, Bird, Coulter-Nile and Lyon.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Australia to pick at least three blokes called Marsh at some point in the series, and they'll all fail