• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stokes Arrested

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Certainly an 'interesting' few days from a Durham perspective: spectators injure themselves falling through our seating, half of our team leave and now our premier England international is arrested for assault! What next?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
British (or is it Kiwi?) bloke being denied entry to Australia for being a convict would be such a delicious irony.

Daemon

I've watched enough of Border Security: Australia's Front Line to know that Stokes won't be denied a visa.

Firebreaker

Banned
Given his past,I really hope he gets convicted or punished severely.Success has gotten to his head,Needs another 'Remember the name' moment to bring him back to earth

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
It was getting suspiciously quiet on the Stokes front, onfield sledgy behaviour aside. We had the being sent home from a Lions tour in Oz for being ''on the piss'' incident, followed by the broken hand locker escapade. We were certainly due another one. Botham and Flintoff would have never allowed such a lapse of time between incidents.

TheJediBrah

Yeah if anything he'll just fit in better over here. No one's going to take away one of the biggest draws of the Ashes because of a harmless little assault.

cnerd123

likes this
Given his past,I really hope he gets convicted or punished severely.Success has gotten to his head,Needs another 'Remember the name' moment to bring him back to earth
agreed

can't think of a more severe punishment that sending him to Australia