• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stokes Arrested

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That looks bad. Who are possible replacements?

I can't believe I just went on The Sun. I need a shower.

Tom Flint

International Regular
He had a punch up with a couple of blokes who were more than up for a fight. He will just get a fine and community service maximum. There's no need to ban him from cricket ffs

Tom Flint

International Regular
You can see in the video that the guy he eventually put on his back kept coming up to him looking for it.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Wasn't the guy he hit wielding a bottle, or is that a vicious lie?
Clearly see on the video. A guy hits someone with something in his hand which sets stokes off. Cracking right to floor him like.

Wonder why the video only starts there. Not like the sun not to tell the whole story.

You'd have to be a ****ing moron to take stokes on mind.

Ben is a complete moron too mind.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Well i suppose at least the wheels have fallen off our Ashes campaign before we get to Aus. In 06/07 and 13/14 we arrived with some degree of expectation........not the case at all this time tbh.

Scaly piscine

He defended himself from two guys, one who had a bottle. Are we supposed to be appalled?

Everyone has a right to defend himself, Stokes just did a better job than most. Stokes isn't the one who should be facing charges there.

No surprise The Scum is involved in trying to stitch him up.

Gnske

Nothing quite as innocent as clocking a guy down to the pavement who had his hands up in submission and was trying to back away.