• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Furious with decision

broadyfan94

Cricket Spectator
Was it just me who was furious at the person who decided to send in a night watchman when we were 208 runs ahead with 6 wickets remaining. A completely pointless decision. I was wanting Broad to come out because I felt that being 208 ahead the game was in the bag and after Broad's heroics with the ball he deserved to come in a bit early to try and make a big score. However if Stokes had come out I would not have been too bothered but to bring a night watchman out instead of broad is a pathetic and a ludicrous decision. Really hope Broad is allowed out to bat earlier than 10.

All in all it was a glorious day of cricket however who feels cook needs a good slapping after that embarrassment of a decision. Being negative 208 runs ahead instead of rewarding the man who has won you the game. I'm all for a consistent batting order however I feel from time to time the game situation allows you to change it so if woods is the first man out Cook has no excuses he needs to put broad on.