• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

Redbacks

International Captain
Di Venuto is surely going to face scrutiny. What the **** were we doing playing the ball a yard in front of our pads.

91Jmay

International Coach
Bairstow loves to get after spinners but should just look to knock Lyon around here I think. Don't give them a sniff.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
While its harsh for him as hes batting with Joe Root in God mode I have some reservations about Bairstows technique.

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Warne really doesn't fancy Hazelwood. To be fair I have been very disappointed in him but seems like Warne wants to deflect blame from his mate Clarke.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
While its harsh for him as hes batting with Joe Root in God mode I have some reservations about Bairstows technique.but
I think we all do but the weight of runs means he deserves another crack. We will know by the end of the SA tour whether he is worth keeping around the side.

Still looks better than most of the Aussies though.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
I think we all do but the weight of runs means he deserves another crack. We will know by the end of the SA tour whether he is worth keeping around the side.

Still looks better than most of the Aussies though.
Oh he fully deserved his callup. I hope he makes the most of it.

Redbacks

International Captain
Warne really doesn't fancy Hazelwood. To be fair I have been very disappointed in him but seems like Warne wants to deflect blame from his mate Clarke.
Clarke won't cop the heat for the entire batting order failing. We don't have the cattle.