• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well this is just going to make me blow my brains out with a large projectile weapon.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
wtf that ball didn't even move a millimeter in the air or off the pitch
Yeah, I'm not sure it really did anything but it's what happens early on. Head fell over and pushed his hands at the ball, in the area he finds it hard to score.

Has an Adelaide 2010/11 feel now. Haven't seen Smith squared up like that for a long time.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
10 runs, 2 wickets in the first over. Are we sure they haven't changed the strips?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wowzers. This is absolutely insane. I think Slater and Blewett once got in the first over of a match, don't think it has happened since then, until now.