• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Aussies - is the cricket not being show on Fox Sports? Missus wants to watch the footy on FTA so Ive just resubscribed to Foxtel Play and I can't see any cricket.........WTF???

ajdude

International Coach
Aussies - is the cricket not being show on Fox Sports? Missus wants to watch the footy on FTA so Ive just resubscribed to Foxtel Play and I can't see any cricket.........WTF???
hasn't been on there all series, Ch9/GO have it or you'll need a CA live pass.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
I don't think it's possible to completely automate the no ball calls ATM because of the ability of bowlers to slide etc. A chip in the bowlers boot would probably work.

However last night on the Sky Verdict they showed the run out cams real time and its a piece of piss to call them that way. Tom Moody actually said that one of the reasons they're hesitant to do it is the need to employ one additional person to watch and press a buzzer all day.

FFS ICC.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not like Australia to overreact to a loss and replace half the team.
Number of changes made during 2013 Ashes: like 10
Number of changes made during 2013-14 Ashes: 0
Number of changes made during 2015 Ashes: 0 following victories, like 3 following losses, which will probably double following this loss

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
However last night on the Sky Verdict they showed the run out cams real time and its a piece of piss to call them that way. Tom Moody actually said that one of the reasons they're hesitant to do it is the need to employ one additional person to watch and press a buzzer all day.
4th umpire?

All that bloke does is carry the drinks out and bring out the new ball/replacement box of balls. Could sit and do that most of the day surely?

burr

State Vice-Captain
Where is Mark Wood from? I was not expecting that accent. Assumed by looking at him he'd talk like Finn or Cook. :huh:

Compton

International Debutant
Number of changes made during 2013 Ashes: like 10
Number of changes made during 2013-14 Ashes: 0
Number of changes made during 2015 Ashes: 0 following victories, like 3 following losses, which will probably double following this loss
I was joking :laughing: