• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Suspect outside off stump, not something he'll improve any time soon especially against pace - no matter how gritty he is, how smart he is or how many million balls get thrown at him before series end. Scored a ton v us on a completely flat one and never looked likely apart, even on a Cardiff featherbed he looked harried outside off stump. Might need the next cab off the rank.
I think that looseness has been a lack of mental understanding of what is required in a test match. I could be wrong. Which is why I put a bunch of maybe's and caveats in my post.
However I propose a signature bet that he scores more or less than 30 in the first innings. The winner can insert a sentence or quote into the other person's sig for a month.

Let me know before game time.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Andy Mangan dropped down two divisions he was so keen to play for us. James Norwood turned down football league contracts to play in white. Lois Maynard quit his job to become a full-time footballer. And Jay Harris left the goats and took the trip up the A55/M53 to play on the right side of the bridge.

Or the short answer is Mangan
Shrewsbury reject. :ph34r:

Hope he does the business for you and stays fit.

Gob

International Coach
Peter Lalor ‏@plalor 7m7 minutes ago
I hear Shaun Marsh has replaced his brother Mitch for today's Test. #Ashes

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Peter Lalor ‏@plalor 7m7 minutes ago
I hear Shaun Marsh has replaced his brother Mitch for today's Test. #Ashes
Its like downgrading to Windows 10 when you already have the superior Win7.

Hope its just a distraction for the dropping of Adam "Runs make me puke" Voges for Watto, who really never deserved to be dropped.