• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will be Stuart Broad's 300th?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Broad just needs 4 wickets to become the 5th England player to take 300 Test wickets.

So who's the victim going to be?

I'm going for Michael Clarke.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Hard to say, England's current test scheduled only goes out to 2019.

Ba-dum-tsss

Howe_zat

Audio File
Mitchell Johnson's on 299. Any instances of two players reaching a landmark like this in the same Test before?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Mitchell Johnson's on 299. Any instances of two players reaching a landmark like this in the same Test before?
I'm almost certain this has happened recently but I cannot for the life of me figure out who it would have been.

KP and Cook must've hit some of their respective milestones pretty close together?

edit: did Clarke not share his 100th Test with someone?

Last edited:

Compton

International Debutant
The only somewhat similar thing I can think of is Cook and Clarke both captaining their 100th match at the WACA last series.