• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Who from the Shield does everyone wish we had batting in our top 6 this series now? If you could pick just one player and not care about his age or his future, so based solely on this series, I would go for Michael Klinger..

EDIT - having a lousy County Season haha.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Finn's line+length have been terrible to the lefty.
I think Warner is trying to stay on strike to him too, for this reason. Turned down a third run at the end of Broad's over, then pushed hard for 2 from a pull to fine leg in the middle of Finn's over.

Spikey

Who from the Shield does everyone wish we had batting in our top 6 this series now? If you could pick just one player and not care about his age or his future, so based solely on this series, I would go for Michael Klinger..
yay i get to drop my favourite stat

klinger has participated in 14 Australian FC Summers, and has averaged over 40 in just 4 of them

Nobody comes to mind, mainly because all the shield games occur together nowadays, so i'm just watching NSW and not anyone else most of the time, so i've only got Mad Dog Maddinson to suggest.

Spikey

i'd review it just because i don't know what the hell happened but marsh looked **** doing it

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
yay i get to drop my favourite stat

klinger has participated in 14 Australian FC Summers, and has averaged over 40 in just 4 of them

Nobody comes to mind, mainly because all the shield games occur together nowadays, so i'm just watching NSW and not anyone else most of the time, so i've only got Mad Dog Maddinson to suggest.
Who has more than 4 Golden Summers in the Shield? Tipping Cosgrove to win probably.

Daemon

Haha Finn, WAG.

Credit to the selectors for picking him, not that there were too many inspiring options left.

91Jmay

International Coach
Close to a howler from Dar that for me. Knocking middle out of the ground. Reckon we could do with a slight recalibration of how much leeway the umpires are given. Maybe a 1/3 of the ball instead of half?