• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

King Pietersen

International Captain
Moeen is so ****ing loose. Not really sure what exactly he brings to this side. Mediocre with the bat, with the ball, and not amazing in the field. He does have a lovely beard though.

Compton

International Debutant
Moeen is so ****ing loose. Not really sure what exactly he brings to this side. Mediocre with the bat, with the ball, and not amazing in the field. He does have a lovely beard though.
England love a good bits and bobs cricketer. He's saved by the fact that England don't have a genuine test standard spinner.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why Starc. Of all the recognised Aussie bowlers he would literally be my last choice to bowl right now.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
He's the best spinner in England and probably at least in the top 10 batsmen. This innings has been ugly as **** but this is nothing compared to how Gary Ballance looked in Wales...

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
England love a good bits and bobs cricketer. He's saved by the fact that England don't have a genuine test standard spinner.
Bit of both. Obvs he wouldn't be near the side if Swann was still available, but I could still he playing if Tufnell was the alternative.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Losing two for nothing makes the rest of the session a decent recovery. Need more though as this is playing like a day 4 pitch.

And Joss even if its looking dead plum you review that. Too nice.

Moeen looking dreadful but still pitting the bad ball away. I want at least a 125 lead.

Also someone needs to tell Starc he can't take a wicket with every ball. It's been thick bowling. I probably wouldn't pic him for Trent Bridge the way he's going.

Last edited:

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
awful awful batting by England. Only thankfull that Australia have been awful at bowling and batting. Game should have been over really the way Australia have bowled and batted. Barring Lyon and one over by Johnson they've been awful. Only really Broad, Cook and Root can really have any pride in their batting performance. Credit to Broad he seems to be fighting hard with the bat. Moeen seems ready in his own mind to be dropped. I did say Buttler had had it easy so far in his career and had plenty to prove - and so it's proven.