• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starc looks nothing like the bowler from the first test, how much is the injury hampering him we will probably never know but it just not happening for him.

Balls

ajdude

International Coach
what a time to be alive. starc taking **** jammy wickets and me playing ocarina of time 3d on my nintendo 2ds that i got for $50 brand new.

91Jmay

International Coach
Great knock but **** me we have given them a massive way back into the game now. 3 wickets in first hour is dire even if we have scored at a solid clip. Johnson back on for a barrage at Ali here. Gulp.

Flem274*

123/5
Mitch marsh will make a career from trolling alone even if he doesn't get better at bowling. Looks like a bakery until you nick him instead of smash him

Bairstows wicket was funnier to me than it should have been. Alsoseeing the buttler bond henchman thing now. Hope he flays these ****s