Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 65 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 2398
Like Tree399Likes

Thread: *Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

  1. #961
    Hall of Fame Member duffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    stupid sexy freddie
    Posts
    16,139
    Disaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    True, a Duffer "heh" is like 50 likes.

  2. #962
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Johnners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    That Glorious Moustache
    Posts
    20,160
    What's with the ****ty leaves today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

  3. #963
    Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Spark View Post
    we're not very good at this leaving business
    I don't know, we're very good at leaving it, yet also just hitting it.
    R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

    R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

    Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

    "How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

    "There's more chance of SoC making a good post than Smith averaging 99.95." - Furball

    "**** you're such a **** poster." - Furball

  4. #964
    International Captain Niall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    private.
    Posts
    6,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    Spoken like a true Cook fan.
    Hehe.

    Think Clarke is a better captain than him, but not the massive gulf that people think. It just gets very annoying listening to Warne and co telling people how **** Cook is and how he needs to be like Clarkeh all the time. Cook's mistakes get analysed to death, same should happen to Clarke.

    You could probably pick holes in pretty much every test captain though bar Kohli and Amla, and that is only because they have inexperience on their side.


  5. #965
    State 12th Man WalkingWicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    738
    Gee, How similar is this to Trent Bridge last time?

  6. #966
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Howe_zat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Top floor, bottom buzzer
    Posts
    29,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnners View Post
    What's with the ****ty leaves today.
    I think it's the extra foot of bounce compared to the previous two pitches.

    Which is weird because Australian surfaces bounce more than this
    Join the CW Commentary Discord - https://discord.gg/2cYpfrf

  7. #967
    Hall of Fame Member FaaipDeOiad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    19,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall View Post
    Hehe.

    Think Clarke is a better captain than him, but not the massive gulf that people think. It just gets very annoying listening to Warne and co telling people how **** Cook is and how he needs to be like Clarkeh all the time. Cook's mistakes get analysed to death, same should happen to Clarke.

    You could probably pick holes in pretty much every test captain though bar Kohli and Amla, and that is only because they have inexperience on their side.
    I don't get it. Is your argument that nobody is good at captaincy?
    It's cold on the outside they say
    But the cold leaves you clear while the heat leaves a haze

  8. #968
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    55,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    I think it's the extra foot of bounce compared to the previous two pitches.

    Which is weird because Australian surfaces bounce more than this
    Australian surfaces don't seam as much as this.
    citoyens, vouliez-vous une révolution sans révolution?

    those nights were on fire
    we couldn't get higher
    we didn't know that we had it all
    but no one warns you before the fall

  9. #969
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    30,714
    I think this was a marginal bowl-first. These are far from the best bowling conditions you'll see in England, Australia have batted very badly.

  10. #970
    International Coach ajdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    10,305
    mitchell marsh with the ISR this time
    brad mcnamara

  11. #971
    Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,651
    What was Marsh just doing in the changeroom?

  12. #972
    International Captain Niall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    private.
    Posts
    6,512
    Quote Originally Posted by FaaipDeOiad View Post
    I don't get it. Is your argument that nobody is good at captaincy?
    Matthews and Ramdin are bad. Misbah and Mc Cullum are good, Amla and Kohli its early days to make a call, while Clarke isn't that much better than Cook who gets slaughtered left right and centre.

    IMO obviously.

  13. #973
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    55,837
    good save from ponting

  14. #974
    International Regular Swingpanzee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Not as talented as Shoaib Malik
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    What was Marsh just doing in the changeroom?
    what happened?

  15. #975
    Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    18,651
    Cook has been a woeful captain for a long time, regardless of whether England were winning or losing. It's just not something that seems to come naturally to him. He seems to have improved a bit of late though.
    Last edited by Son Of Coco; 29-07-2015 at 09:46 AM.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. *Official* 3rd ODI at Edgbaston
    By Furball in forum Ashes 2013/2014
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 01:40 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 02:06 PM
  3. *Official* Third Test at Edgbaston
    By marc71178 in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 1904
    Last Post: 15-08-2011, 06:43 AM
  4. *Official Third Test at Edgbaston
    By superkingdave in forum Ashes 2009
    Replies: 3718
    Last Post: 15-08-2009, 01:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •