• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

Compton

International Debutant
A couple of well timed fours, and Lyth will guarantee you a decent score. International cricket is more about confidence than skill.
That's nonsense. If you're not good enough you're not good enough. You might get one decent knock every 6 or 7 matches but that's it.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
**** for people who are there, but more rain isn't bad for us. Should be a good day to bat tomorrow.
A good heavy downpour for a few hours is good for England. Not sure continuing conditions like this are too good though.

I guess it could just rain for 20 minutes and then get sunny.

Compton

International Debutant
Can we assume that the two DRS reviews in the Australia innings was the players showing their support for Shane Watson?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Decent scorecard to see. Not that it matters to me after losing my brother yesterday.

Nothing really matters compared to that.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought that was Cook. Was such a Cook dismissal.

Although nicked-out is Lyth's trademark too.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
God if Voges had dropped that absolute sitter you'd just know he wasn't meant to have any test success.

Lyth has to be almost done surely.