• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do we get all the runs from Broad's uncalled no balls added at lunch? DRS doesn't mean you stop bothering if no wickets fall surely. How do you go if it's a 2 run game and no clown has bothered to call a no ball?

Last edited:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I actually kinda agree with Warne about the Haddin thing, or at least I see where he's coming from. I think Haddin should have been dropped for form reasons but I do think it's kinda ****ty if they were going to keep picking him for the rest of the series (and I think they were) until he sat out one game for family reasons and then got left out because his replacement did decently. I think it's the right decision for the team but I can see why people would be bothered by it.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Broad gotta watch his front foot........seen him overstep a good few times this morning.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I actually kinda agree with Warne about the Haddin thing, or at least I see where he's coming from. I think Haddin should have been dropped for form reasons but I do think it's kinda ****ty if they were going to keep picking him for the rest of the series (and I think they were) until he sat out one game for family reasons and then got left out because his replacement did decently. I think it's the right decision for the team but I can see why people would be bothered by it.
Even if you agree, which I don't, he's been prattling on and on about it. Lots of Australian cricketers have said the same thing in the media as well. We get it. You're mates with Haddin.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Broad getting a lot of movement in that last over. I think batting will be pretty good for the rest of the day if it stays sunny though. You'd want 350+ here.

Voges looks in good touch and should make a score. Needs to, also.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lunch-time scoreboard sweep (number of wickets > closest score)

Well picked Howe

Howe 70/3
Adders 82/4
SOC 83/4
Zinzan 106/1
Hendrix 80/1
Riggins 101/0
Gnske 95/1
Swingpanzee 97/2
Spikey 69/2
Overrated 80/2

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Even if you agree, which I don't, he's been prattling on and on about it. Lots of Australian cricketers have said the same thing in the media as well. We get it. You're mates with Haddin.
Yeah I think there's a lot of that in it too. I mean my criticism would be that I do genuinely think Haddin would have been pencilled in for the rest of the series regardless of his consistently ****ty performances. I don't think they should pick him, but I do think it's bizarre that they would have kept picking him except he sat out one test and gave them an "excuse" effectively.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I completely disagree with Warne. Haddin being dropped is the correct decision, unless you're his mate.