• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nice from Hazlewood, still seems a bit leg sideish to left-handers but worked out there. Man if Clarke had taken that catch...

91Jmay

International Coach
Ya know what, I really don't want that. Though I agree Edgbaston crowds are insufferable, at least Yorkies and Lankies can be funny with it.

This Ian Bell playing like he's in a t20 is definitly interesting this match, hey it's kinda working thanks to Clarke.
Nothing more overrated than Northern opinions of how funny they are. Edgbaston atmosphere is miles better than Headingly which struggles to fill the stadium.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ya know what, I really don't want that. Though I agree Edgbaston crowds are insufferable, at least Yorkies and Lankies can be funny with it.

This Ian Bell playing like he's in a t20 is definitly interesting this match, hey it's kinda working thanks to Clarke.
Actually I don't really mind the crowd, the atmosphere at the ground seems fantastic. More that I'd like to see Mitch just get his own back while they're giving it to him. A little like he did with that sharp burst early yesterday.

ajdude

International Coach
can someone please do a poor MS paint job of joe root's head on the spooky skeleton's body and have the caption "joe doot doot"? can't currently

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
i kinda hope england finish it one down. i have a horrible vision of "rooty lad" or whatever the cool english kids call him these days slashing one for four through gully to bring up the win with the crowd yelling "rooooot" and throwing fish and chips into the air en masse
I rofl'd.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nothing more overrated than Northern opinions of how funny they are. Edgbaston atmosphere is miles better than Headingly which struggles to fill the stadium.
Well as a Southerner who has been in all the crowds, I find Edgbaston most annoying by far, but maybe I've just been at the wrong times. I'll admit I've never been to Headingly on a particular drunken day.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Might as well chuck Hales in. Whoever it is is going to get dumped after 5 Tests anyway, so doesn't really matter. It's just a name to fill a space ATM.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Might as well chuck Hales in. Whoever it is is going to get dumped after 5 Tests anyway, so doesn't really matter. It's just a name to fill a space ATM.
If Hales is going to face as many balls as Lyth at least he get a few more runs. We can't really be doing much worse.

I remember a post a while back saying he'd get about 5 games, average 30 and get dumped. Well this is game 5 and he's currently averaging 20.