• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looking good, but for the game's sake, I hope I lose comfortably.

Aussie lead sweep (Closed)

Scratched;

Spikey 69er
Social 78
GIMH 79
Viscount Tom 94
Adders 99
OS 101

Still in contention;

Zinzan 116
WW 128
SOC 132
Justo 164
Swingpazee 188
Gnske 206
Compton 253

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
More old ball than pitch. Old ball has led to Broad and Starc easy runs alike.

England won't get to bat with one
Yeah, but this ball is very old indeed and we're watching England's 4th & 5th bowlers.
True enough, although I still think the wicket looks to have improved slightly as the game's gone on. I know it's hard to think that after yesterday's debacle, but Australia really were awful and Finn bowled quite beautifully.

Last edited:

jan

State Vice-Captain
Just got home and its still not over?

Not sure how I feel about now that I have to watch it...

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
it's never really been bad tbh. unlucky to be still stuck at 11
Good defensive technique

Longer England are in the field, more nervous they get

I don't expect Oz to win but at least make the opposition fight and given Jimmeh is crocked, best thing is to bat time as England are only left with 2 regular test wicket takers

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
I just had a quick read, very good! How's the quest going?
Thanks mate. Still not done it, but only played once in the last 3 or so weeks, been so busy, got a big house move coming up so been getting stuff ready for that. Best score still 86, had 3 of them frustratingly, one of them included a 9 as well. Coach thinks I should do it easy though. Going away for 2 weeks golf in Spain soon, so hoping to break it then.