• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

King Pietersen

International Captain
That was a great over.

Knew that second one was out. Back leg, looked so much closer than the 1st, surprised the appeal wasn't massive

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****ing have a day day off mate. Every time a wicket goes down you ****can the bowler.
Nope

Starc is whacking it around and Haze has a flash - not good

Brilliant catch but shouldn't have been playing the shot anyway

Odds on that Starc will get out having a slog just when the going should be easiest

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hope this goes like the nz v oz group match in the world cup

england get to 130 9 down then root hits a six.
Yeah, feel they'll need at least 130 to snatch an unlikely victory here. Pitch looks as batter friendly as it has all match.

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
Almost realizing my dream of getting sloshed on the lawn at a test. It's 4:25 a.m. and I'm getting sloshed whilst watching this test on my computer, alone because it's 4:25 in the morning.

Close enough...

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah, feel they'll need at least 130 to snatch an unlikely victory here. Pitch looks as batter friendly as it has all match.
More old ball than pitch. Old ball has led to Broad and Starc easy runs alike.

England won't get to bat with one

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lyon has really improved his batting so why start playing shots

Hold up an end and give Starc confidence ffs!

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starc shouldn't be taking a single first ball against the pacer for mine. 3rd or 4th ball, fair enough.