• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah...the updated one

Aussie lead sweep (Closed)

Scratched;

Spikey 69er
Social 78
GIMH 79

Still in contention;

Viscount Tom 94
Adders 99
OS 101
Zinzan 116
WW 128
SOC 132
Justo 164
Swingpazee 188
Gnske 206
Compton 253
Cheers mate. I'm a long way from home, but you have to be in it to win it and all that. You're trumping up a couple of return flights and tickets to the 4th test for the winner aren't you? Very kind.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Good effort from Neville but England will have realised he has a bit of an issue there.

They were actively going for the strangle and he got suckered.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there something I'm missing re: why Lyon comes in after Haze? Looks a much more secure batsman imo
Lyon's technique isn't so hideous but he still just misses straight ones and stuff. I think they're more or less the same.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Is there something I'm missing re: why Lyon comes in after Haze? Looks a much more secure batsman imo
That 39 in the 100+ last wicket partnership with Voges in the worst dustbowl of the last 5 years against a rampaging Bishoo after Australia lost 9 for 100 or so.

Zinzan

Hazlewood looks comfortably the worst no.10 Australia have had for some time from this angle.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tubs and Healy talking about what's coming up in the next episode of Masterbaste is always a highlight. No segue, just a random outburst that has **** all to do with anything that's happening.

Zinzan

Cheers mate. I'm a long way from home, but you have to be in it to win it and all that. You're trumping up a couple of return flights and tickets to the 4th test for the winner aren't you? Very kind.
Mate, you volunteering to be the backer? Too kind!