• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd Test at Lord's

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who would have thought a year ago that Voges would be a 10x better batsman than Michael Clarke in the next Ashes

edit: tbf even Nathan Lyon has looked better than pup this series

Compton

International Debutant
Have England been out of the field so long they're completely frazzled?

Adam Voges looks quite content playing deliveries that they'd planned for Shane Watson.

Gob

International Coach
Man whenever Smith defends Moeen, he gives the impression that he is killing a puppy. Just wants to smash

91Jmay

International Coach
Happy with that session. Would have been easy to come out and bowl like drains and them be 470+ at lunch if not more but think that tight spell might have taken another hour out of the game.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Happy with that session. Would have been easy to come out and bowl like drains and them be 470+ at lunch if not more but think that tight spell might have taken another hour out of the game.
Yeah that was good, will take them till a while after tea to reach 600 now and despite us being better we still know it wasn't bad bowling yesterday and it is just a flat track.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah I thought they could have been 550 and couple of overs before tea (still might be as they can score very quickly). I don't have faith in our batting line up with scoreboard pressure though to be honest.

Gob

International Coach
Yeah I thought they could have been 550 and couple of overs before tea (still might be as they can score very quickly). I don't have faith in our batting line up with scoreboard pressure though to be honest.
Yeah all this flat pitch talk it makes huge a difference when you are staring at 600.Its also interesting to see whether England would continue with their aggressive approach here.