• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd Test at Lord's

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
This.

Still think we will win at Trent Bridge where Jimmy has an amazing record but doubt we will stop them winning at least one more.
Going to Edgebaston and the forecast is a bit if a worry. Hope it's massively wrong this far out.

Woot, nice one Haze.

vogue

Totally disappointing from England..thought we were better than this.. But well done Australia .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Warns with some awesome mathematical prowess on display

but for Broad's 25 it could have been all out for 70 or 80

****ing genius

Tangles

Top effort that. So the only worries for Aus the form of Clarke and Voges with the bat I think. Starc and Rogers will hopefully be good fitness wise.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
What's the consensus on this pitch, was it closer to a 8-566/2-254 or a 312/103 pitch? Did Australia bat supremely well or England bat incredibly poor? Stupid question really, I already know the answer.
I think batting tomorrow would have been fairly tough. Decent amount of turn and variable bounce out there today. Don't think it was ever a 600 v 600 wicket but 312 is a pretty poor score in the first innings.

Tangles

I suspect this was a win the toss pitch but England gave it away with that 1st inning batting. 10 wickets vs 20 makes it look like a gulf between the sides. If this is how England respond to scoreboard pressure the toss next up becomes huge.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
honestly expect it to be 4-1 now. hope i'm wrong though.

Drop Bell, Lyth, Ballance and Buttler. All honestly look out of their depth

What's Morgan doing these days? lol or Owais Shah or someone. ANYONE

I also wish Australia batted a bit longer now, Clarke and Marsh deserved tons

Kirkut

International Regular
Aussies should be tested with some REAL English conditions. Like the one India had to tolerate last year in Manchester when they were 8/4 at one time.

Anyways, a very good cricket match at Lord's!