• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Haddin?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
What has happened to Jason Arnberger?
Played some cricket with Mulgrave CC last year in the Eastern Cricket Association, didn't get too many runs. Coaches at Hawthorn Indoor Cricket Centre, and also is the Director of Cricket at Xavier College.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
I'd like to see both MMarsh and Nev in Lord's. There's no point having a keeper who can't bat in a brittle middle-order. Haddin's keeping is not the reason I'd drop him; but his batting is.

91Jmay

International Coach
The Lords keeping thing is a bit of an issue, but with Haddin keeping like a total shunt anyway it shouldn't be that big a deal. Drop him.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Exceedingly unlikable guy, so hard to have any sympathy. His mouth prior to the series was writing checks his cricket skills can't afford.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shame that the bankrupt founder of Benchmark00 Pty Ltd (in liquidation) is not available to comment

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haddin and Twatto going at once would be such a decrease in the dickheadedness of the Australian XI. The world may explode.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'd say Twatto was more of a hapless tool than a proper old-fashioned Ocker dickhead.

As such Haddin is probably the last of his kind.

Thought Pattinson minor showed promise in that regard, but the uncracked schoolboy voice rather undermines the whole "nasty Pommie hating quick" thang.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I'd say Twatto was more of a hapless tool than a proper old-fashioned Ocker dickhead.

Thought Pattinson minor showed promise in that regard, but the uncracked schoolboy voice rather undermines the whole "nasty Pommie hating quick" thang.
Has his moments. Send off to Chris Gayle in 2009 springs to mind, Gayle would have been completely justified in wrapping his bat around Watson's face IMO.

Spark

Global Moderator

Pattinson is more an axe murderer tbh.

Incidentally, this idea going around certain circles that far bowlers should be nice people on the field is complete crap.

Niall

International Coach

Wasn't Faulkner talking a load of drivel before his solitary ashes appearance last time round?