• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

19th thread: Ashes LMS

Howe_zat

Audio File
I asked

1. Will more than 80 runs be scored before lunch?
So with England swiftly on the comeback to 88 ocker pulverisations it's a yes

Fallers:

Howe
marc
fertang
four_or_six
Furball
Marcuss
AZH
Riggins
Red Hill
indiaholic
Antihippy
Johnners
Cabinet
Uppercut
Weldone

Standing:

GIMH
WalkingWicket
Vimes
NUFAN
Pothas
Spikey
Gnske
morgieb
Justo
Tangles
Gob
Harsh
adub
flibberty

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ha ha, they got it even though Starc was not spraying it around. Reasoning sucked but got through.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Well, I ran the last two and I didn't make it the deadline. I don't see why it should be. Why do you have to do it the day before when you don't know who's batting, what the teams are or even the conditions?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well, I ran the last two and I didn't make it the deadline. I don't see why it should be. Why do you have to do it the day before when you don't know who's batting, what the teams are or even the conditions?
It's a distinct advantage to be online between the toss and the start of play.
What Vimes said.

End of the day, up to the people running the comps. But I prefer day one to be pre-toss and all others pre-start of play.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I asked:

2. Will 7 or more wickets fall before the close of play?
And with Buttler the seventh brave hero to be cheated out by the villains today, the answer is yes

Fallers:

WalkingWicket
Vimes
NUFAN
Spikey
Gnske
Justo
Tangles
Gob
Harsh
adub

Standing:

GIMH
Pothas
morgieb
flibbertyjibber

Howe_zat

Audio File
Questions for the four of them for day two:

1. Will Moeen Ali get to 50+ in this innings?

2. Will James Anderson take the first Australian wicket of the series?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So weird, i answered as though it was 7 or LESS and even had this gut feeling that exactly 7 would fall. Oh well no banana for me.