• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
lel at that pre-recorded interview with Healy and Tubby on Origin right now

ajdude

International Coach
well anyway i'm all set. ocarina of time on my wii u gamepad. nothing on tv tonight anyway

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
oh this steve waugh promo is gonna kill me as in i will kill myself because i hate it so much

Uppercut

Batting first is really good news but it has made me way more nervous.
Yeah with batting first there's potential to lose the match within the first half-hour, which is always a recipe for brown underwear.

Top_Cat

Mitch Marsh very stiff. Getting paddled by the joke Essex bats surely the deciding factor.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The weather is Exhibit A as to why grecian was right to start that thread. BBQ weather here on the peninsula

I'm lying