• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
do the HD channels cost more though?
I don't think the FTA ones do but I could be wrong. If they do it's not much. My Foxtel bill actually went down after the upgrade but that's because my old plan was really badly structured.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
In their defence Sky guys have had a couple of tests to get used to it, your guys might be seeing this for first time and not know properly it works best with silence from comms.
Yeah there were teething problems with Sky at first too in terms of exactly when they could talk etc but Healy just straight up ignored the fact that it was a thing and loudly yammered over the top the whole time.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, even though this means we'll get Bumbles anecdote about when he nicked it in Oz and no one appealed.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Aussies cheating, tut tut, 8-)

EDIT - best add that Richard YES THIS POST IS IN JEST disclaimer seeing how touchy some of you were to flibberty's obvious jest. Lighten up ****s

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So we aren't allowed humour any more then?

After all those t-shirts about Broad I thought it was fair game.

Forgot you crims lack a sense of humour.
It was only a **** post if you were serious, which is why he said "please tell me this isn't serious." If you were making a joke (seems you were) then it's obviously fine, but it was kind of hard to tell. Poe's Law in action.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was only a **** post if he was serious, which is why he said "please tell me this isn't serious." If you were making a joke (seems you were) then it's obviously fine, but it was kind of hard to tell. Poe's Law in action.
Yeah this, was genuinely unsure.