• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
before this series begins, when posting on here during the series, it's important to be careful because defamation laws in Australia are quite clear

Gob

International Coach
If that happens you guys wont be hearing from me anymore cos i'll be dead by jumping out of the window.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
told the boss i'd work from home today. patio doors wide open, fresh coffee brewing, father john misty blaring out, sky pictures on but rightly muted, shane watson about to get picked. what a day.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ben Horne ‏@BenHorne8 3m3 minutes ago
Mitchell Johnson, Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazlewood the three quicks warming up. Looks like no Peter Siddle as expected.

Daniel Brettig ‏@danbrettig 4m4 minutes ago
...whatever that means #Ashes2015

Daniel Brettig ‏@danbrettig 4m4 minutes ago
All four quicks are warming up, Lyon not... #Ashes2015

Chris Barrett ‏@ChrisBarrett_ 5m5 minutes ago
All four Australian quicks warming up at Cardiff and Nathan Lyon just watching on . Four quicks ?

good work guys