• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

ajdude

International Coach
so many kids are probably "how come he understands english but cant speak it?" and it's a fair point
yeah was gonna comment on that. but some are like that, my mum can understand ukranian but doesn't speak it fluently.

or maybe he's just a fat ****

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Has anyone said "you have to not be scared to lose to win", or words to that affect, yet?

Pic of a Welsh Pudding BTW:

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah was gonna comment on that. but some are like that, my mum can understand ukranian but doesn't speak it fluently.

or maybe he's just a fat ****
hence why i said kids who are less likely to know that stuff, but i think he's being a hypocritical **** and keeping his english skills in the harbour