• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 1st Test at the SWALEC Stadium

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
Two main factors for this score after the first innings by each team I'd say is Joe Root's marvelous performance with the bat, and Mitchell Johnson's expensive bowling... 0/111 is nothing to write home about.

In fact unless he gets something like 6/45 in the second innings I imagine he'll be in the pub Sunday night chugging pints in an effort to forget about his performance.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hes already under 30 for his career.
Okay, it was a facetious comment based on WPDavid saying Jimmeh would average over 30 in his career by the end of this series, after he didn't take a wicket for a few overs.

Yet in the end, just forget it.............

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Personally think we're way ahead. Oz five down, plenty behind and a taillender at the crease. Not to mention it should be easy to get rid of Lyon too

BOOM I'M HERE ALL WEEK
No way is 91jmay having all the damn glory

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Two main factors for this score after the first innings by each team I'd say is Joe Root's marvelous performance with the bat, and Mitchell Johnson's expensive bowling... 0/111 is nothing to write home about.

In fact unless he gets something like 6/45 in the second innings I imagine he'll be in the pub Sunday night chugging pints in an effort to forget about his performance.
Almost like he's completely crap outside Aus. Almost.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Two of them were the #1 and #3 sides in the world....
Just shows what a joke the rankings are. Besides, everyone knows that this is where the really pressure is. And again, he's back to being a pie chucker. Bloke is a fairweather player.