• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Riggins

International Captain
Yeah alright. I've just had a gigantic coffee and have a day off so I'm feeling invincible. Only things that really worry me is the new coach actually being competent / us randomly dropping Nath again.

Til August 24, 2016 it is.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Mitchell Johnson to ton up with the ball in either innings. Bet lasts until beginning of 2nd Test.

Takers?

Shady Slim

International Coach
you're on

anyone up for australia to win by 80+ runs or 6+ wickets, and if i lose to furball (by the by i won't) it starts when the second test does and furball's bet expires

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Btw for anyone wondering, I'm running an avatar series entitled "blokes who are better bats than Shane Watson."

Tomorrow's avatar: Chris Martin.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Hazlewood to take the most English wickets at Lord's or Cook to ton up.

Anyone fancy it? Bet is obviously null and void if he doesn't play, bet lasts until the end of the 3rd Test.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
If you're up for it, I'll offer a month on 4-1. I win I get your avatar for 7 in total, you get mine for a month if it's not 4-1.