• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

8th thread - pick the Aus attack at Cardiff

Pick the attack

• Total voters

Spark

Global Moderator
The $92.20 question.

I personally think balance demands that Haze and Harris both start (not sure where these thoughts of Harris being rested for Cardiff are coming from...) and MJ and Starc are in a shootout for the last spot, but really you could pick any three of the four...

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Crazy that Australia could genuinely go with a second XI seam attack of Cummins, Starc, Siddle and Marsh.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I'm starting to give up on him sadly. Genuinely only played a handful of cricket games since the last Ashes in England. He's also into his mid 20s now. His body was meant to be getting more resilient by now.

Riggins

International Captain
I have no ****ing idea what I'd do. As I said elsewhere before I saw this thread, I'd be leaning towards leaving out MJ but I didn't want him playing the last Ashes either. Any of them could be player of the series or not even play a game.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
See, the problem with having a subform for a series is that Riggins just made the same post three times.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Watson out, keeper (preferably Nevill) to #6, Johnson to #7 and everyone plays.

Rogers/S.Marsh
Warner
TPC
Clarke
Voges
Nevill
Johnson
Starc
Harris
Hazelwood
Lyon

#alloutpaceattack
#shockandawe

adub

International Captain

Rogers/S.Marsh
Warner
TPC
Clarke
Voges
Nevill
Johnson
Starc
Harris
Hazelwood
Lyon

#alloutpaceattack
#shockandawe
replace Lyon with SOK and we're good ;)

Gob

International Coach

Rogers/S.Marsh
Warner
TPC
Clarke
Voges
Nevill
Johnson
Starc
Harris
Hazelwood
Lyon

#alloutpaceattack
#shockandawe
no way dropping rad haddin for an opening ashes test. man is a god in the 1st test

Gob

International Coach
not now obviously but wonder whether forkers faulkner could be the bowling all rounder who bats @ 7 in the future when neville becomes the keeper.